This Active/X control requires you manually register it by using the 'regsvr32 ReceiverCtl.dll'. You may also have to download some common generic Microsoft components such as MsComm32.ocx and MsWinSck.ocx.
This Active/X control implements a generic set of control functions and event notifications that can be used to handle any receiver serial remote control protocol.
It allows to:
- Connect through any local serial port (COM1 to COM12) or through TCP/IP to RS232 connection,
- Drive up to 8 receivers selected in the following supported receivers list:
NRD535, RA6790, RA1792, HF2050 (using the GPIB/RS232 converter)
and EK085, TRC241, TRC243, TRC294, EK085 (on request),
- Drive the main receivers control commands such as frequency, mode, filters and so on,
- Send notification on any setting changes from any configured receiver,
- Can forward any change made on master receiver to all other slave receivers,
- Get the HF level in dBuV, 'S' Point or native value (excepted for the RA1792/RA6790/EK085 that doesn't support this).
This application has been written in Visual C++ language.